In The Press
Colombo Port City to add floating restaurant
Adding more public access and attracting investments, the Colombo Port City will soon have a floating restaurant. This could accommodate around 250 people on board and is to be launched in two months, a Colombo Port city official said.
A Sri Lankan company which has obtained approval for the project has already started building a floating restaurant and the investors are mostly targeting foreigners and locals as well.
“ Since last year the CPC was attracting investors and the first was the Golf Course and this was followed by the ATV racing centre, a first for South. Asia.”
A yacht marina was introduced by Sail Lanka and windsurfing and water sports centres were opened by local investors. An open beach area too was open for the public by the CPC.
“In addition, a Go Kart track too would be opened next month making it another local investment to the Colombo Port City so far.
“This local company is already involved in this segment and they will now move to the port city soon, an official of the Colombo Port City said.” He said they were expecting more mega international development projects and investments to the port city this year.”
- Ajlan and Bros Holding Group to Jointly Develop Port City Colombo with CHEC as Strategic Partner
- Port City Colombo Marks Anniversary and Children’s Day with Donation of Children’s Books to the National Library of Sri Lanka
- Webinar Discussion Hosted to Formulate a Compelling Value Proposition for Investing in Sri Lanka in the Context of Port City Colombo
- Colombo Port City Economic Commission 2nd Biannual Progress Report
- The World Cities Summit 2022